Monday, August 18, 2008

What I Write

Welcome to a new phase of the blog – hence the name change.

What I want to do now is explore the writing projects that have been most problematic for me. These are the perennial projects that will just not give up the ghost. They’re neither dead nor alive, but lying somewhere in-between. Some because they’re simply not the priority of the moment, others because I have no idea how to progress them from here.

Perhaps I can finally put them to rest. Or maybe I’ll be able to bring them fully back to life and then finish them off properly!

I’ve struggled long and hard with how to approach this subject matter, and whether to come here at all. Will it be interesting enough for anyone other than myself to explore my writing projects? I don’t know. I hope so. You be the judge!

The first of these ‘limbo’ projects for me is Albion, my King Arthur story.

2 comments:

the daily screenwriter said...

Hmm. Sounds interesting. Bring it on!

d f mamea said...

i'm interested!

okay, i'm nosey.